Fresh start and it’s around this time that we start looking ahead to a productive future. If you want to be successful in business then open an ipad app to scan documents for yourself this is the perfect time to take a look at the unnecessary processes that clutter up your day. Take your filing cabinets for example. How much time do you spend sifting through paperwork in the office?
Trust us when we say, paper is a thing of the past and it’s time to go digital.
Still not convinced?
Check out our 10 reasons why going paperless should be your resolution…
1. Save billionsOk, so your company alone may not save billions, but the U.S as a whole spends an estimated $460 billion to manage documents-driven information overload. That’s a lot of money that we could actually save if we started going digital. Sure you may have to spend money on digital solutions – but there are many cost-effective platforms out there that will be cheaper to use in the long run.
2. Be more productiveThere’s a lot of time-wasting processes in work that can make employees unproductive, but there’s nothing more unproductive than using documents. Implement a digital solution in your business and you’ll see everything become streamlined. Whether it’s getting contracts signed, managing your database or maintaining company information, a digital solution will help you become productive and efficient.
3. Quicker searchDid you know that we spend around 38 hours annually, looking for lost or misplaced materials? That’s nearly one full working week each year! Searching for documents files can take up a lot of time, time that could really be spent working on more important business matters. Paperless solutions provide a quick, accurate and simple way to access the document you need without delay.
4. Better customer serviceClients and customers are at the heart of any business, so it makes sense to look for ways to constantly improve and maintain your relationship with them. Customer expectations are rising, so if they ask for something urgently but you use documents as your solution then you could end up missing vital information. A digital platform can offer automated notifications and streamline how you interact with your customers.
5. Save spaceAs a growing business you’ll be constantly thinking of ways that you can save space to make room for more employees. But if your admin side of the businesses uses a lot of documents, then that’s a lot of filing cabinets that will be taking up some much needed storage space. Sure it may take some work to sort out, but once you’ve de-cluttered your office, you’ll be able to use that space for the better!
6. Close deals fastIn addition to saving money, this is one of the most attractive benefits on the list. By adopting digital solutions, you will be able to significantly accelerate the sales cycle in your business. Think about contracts that your clients and customers need to sign. Normally you’d have to send out a contract and then wait a few weeks for it to be signed and return. But with a mobile documents app solution such as eSignatures, you can get contracts signed instantly.
Get started with your free trial today.