Communication is a two-way process to exchange ideas. We communicate in order to elicit some type of response. Some examples of a response could be more knowledge, a specific action, or some type of emotion.
Understanding the D.I.S.C. profile will help understand the four different personality type and how they like to receive information.
Do you have a clear understanding of how to communicate with others? If you could exploit your communication style what would it mean to results at your company?
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Did you know that …
- 70% of small to mid-size businesses claim communication is their primary problem. A business with 100 employees spends an average downtime of 17 hours a week clarifying communications. This translates in an annual cost of $528,443.00.
- Miscommunication can cost an organization 25% to 40% of its annual budget. More than 80% of projects are late, over budget, short of expectations, or simply undelivered as a result of poor communication at the outset.
Correct communication does matter. Understanding the different ways people perceive information will help you craft the right message.
- Know the STRENGTHS of your own personality style and how to use them
- How to understand another person’s motivation style
- How to communicate with the 4 personality types
- Strategies to lead or motivate the 4 personality types
Communicating in the right manner is important. This webinar offers an understanding of the different ways people perceive information and how you can construct the right message.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- HR Professionals
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494