Learn about the advantages and risk associated with sending payments via International ACH – a viable way to save money.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
There are many ways of making payments internationally. International ACH is one that is often not understood but can be very advantageous for efficiently and cost-effectively making payments to other countries.
This webinar will explain what International ACH is, how it works and more about an organization that is creating global standards to make it even easier. It will discuss the rationale for choosing International ACH and how it differs from US domestic ACH.
- International ACH – what is it?
- Customer benefits and value proposition
- Payment types
- When to use International ACH vs. wires
- How it works – process flow
- Differences between US ACH and International ACH
- International Payments Framework Association (IPFA) – what is it and how does it address International ACH issues.
- IAT (International ACH Transaction)
This webinar will explain the concept of International ACH, how it works, rationale for choosing it, and how it differs from US domestic ACH. It will also discuss what the International Payments Framework Association (IPFA) is and how it addresses International ACH issues. Instructor will cover customer benefits and value proposition regarding International ACH and why it may be preferred over wire transfers.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Payments professionals in companies and financial institutions, Corporate treasury personnel, Government regulators, Technology providers of payment platforms.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494