This webinar will cover the metrics and practices needed to create and analyze the ROI of your employee engagement. In this webinar you will learn about the outcomes of engagement and we will provide you with the tools and understanding needed for successful engagement initiatives.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Satisfied employees are not the same as engaged employees. If your employees are not engaged, then they are not committed and may be willing to take another job that offers a little more pay. If you want to drive your business results, you need to know the value of keeping your employees engaged.
A lack of engagement can lead to a loss in ROI, job satisfaction, and many other business outcomes. If your employees are not engaged, they may not put in the full effort needed to complete their role.
Strong learning environments are needed for employees to grow and connect within the organization. Opportunities offered to your employees now can become increases in productivity and outcomes in the future.
Learn how to track and measure employee engagement levels within your organization.
- Address what employee engagement is and why it is important
- Identify the connection between engagement and your bottom line
- Align your engagement initiatives with your business outcomes
- Consider best management practices when using engagement
- Learn how to measure and improve engagement
- Hear case studies on successful engagement initiatives
- Identify the ROI of employee engagement
- Know how to apply best management practices
- Understand the steps needed to connect engagement opportunities and initiatives to your bottom line
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- HR Professionals
- Line managers
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494