Have you looked at how your company develops strategy lately?
Is your organization poised to implement strategies that create value, generate growth and result in profits? Who thinks strategically in your firm? Strategy formation and strategic thinking have evolved; make sure your strategic thinking skills are keeping pace. You need to know the answers to these questions. Additionally you also need to know what tools still work and continue to be useful in the development of strategy and what new approaches might give your organization a kick-start to move to a new level of high performance.
This course is designed to mesh the proven-by-practice strategies with new insights and ideas from a wide range of current strategic thinking. Managers learn by doing and gain a wider perspective of management practice through breakout sessions, practice exercises and case applications. Bring your strategic dilemmas to this program and get direction on up-to-date analytical and organizational approaches to solutions.
You will gain an understanding as to when it’s time to re-think strategy or to re-invent your organization. Get a clear perspective on your organizational role in the development and implementation of successful strategies.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Attending the webinar will help you identify which strategies are still effective and when it’s time to develop and implement new ones for organizational benefit.
- How to structure the development of strategy for an organization
- How to ask strategic questions
- How to generate sufficient data and organize it into relevant information for use in developing strategy
- How your organization and the business environment, in which it exists, interact through strategy formation and implementation
- How resources reinforce strategic direction and influence results
- Positive means of engaging the organization in strategy formation and implementation
- Identify the benefits of focusing on strategy
- Learn the different ways in which vision can be used in the organization
- Understand how to integrate strategy, objectives, metrics and performance
- Learn the new strategic patterns that are evolving in the business world and develop ideas for their application in your organization
- Discover when to use action plans to implement strategy and when a looser system is required
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Executives, Managers, Teams, CEO, Vice President, Senior Vice President, Managing Director, Executive Director, Area Supervisor
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494