Generally, staff within most companies will open a position without investigating why the previous person left to determine the root cause. Was the Job Description poorly written so sourcing identified the wrong talent? Was the manager inept? Did the incumbent get promoted? Wouldn’t it be nice to learn/review ways to look at the Recruiting Process in order to find the elusive passive candidate instead of the ever-posting desperate candidate? The purpose of this webinar is to help your company identify and deliver the best qualified candidate.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Many company recruiters have only been trained how to “post and pray” for candidates to respond to their postings. As a RecruiterGuy with over 36 years of third party recruiting experience, Bill walks the attendees through alternate, and more effective, talent acquisition methods to attract and deliver the Best Candidates.
- Recruiting mirrors the sales process
- Job description importance
- Effective candidate sourcing
- Work a career fair like RecruiterGuy!
- The value of natural curiosity while sourcing candidates
- Candidate relationship building to win!
- Win most of the Counter Offer WARS!
- What is the most effective recruiting process to attract the best candidates?
- Why is a solid job description important?
- If the job description is so important, what element can we add that will attract the best qualified candidates?
- Passive candidates require more work after you identify them.
- How to drive Passive Candidates AWAY.
- Defeating the Counter Offer without experiencing, “All that work and a Failed Result!”
- How to Lead your Candidate to Accepting an Offer.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Top Hiring Managers, Human Resources, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, CFO, CEO, Company Owners
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494