About QuickBooks Sync Manager
QuickBooks Sync Manager or Intuit Sync Manager is the feature installed in QuickBooks applications. It should be noted that Intuit Sync Manager integrates the QuickBooks company file data with the services provided by Intuit online.
When the user sign-up for any of the QuickBooks services, he/she needs to set-up the company file for sync, this will need accessibility to the QuickBooks company file data.
In simple words, it is a factor that facilitates the QuickBooks to sync safely with third-party apps, together with some QuickBooks online services.
Causes for the QuickBooks Sync Manager Error
- Corrupted or damaged program file.
- Network or connectivity issue.
- Some files are misplaced, damaged, or lost.
- Permission not granted by Firewall to enter. Check Firewall settings.
- QuickBooks Error 80070057.
QuickBooks Sync Errors with their Solutions
Error 1: QuickBooks Error 2014 Sync Manager The main reason for this error can be lost, misplaced, or damaged program files in the Intuit Sync Manager. Following are the steps to solve this error:
The steps to fix this are as follows:
- Try to open the company file, if not, then log-out from QuickBooks.
- To log-out from QuickBooks, you need to right-click on the sync manager icon, exit the system tray, and then select the exit sync manager.
- Find the sync manager folder in the computer and then rename it to SyncManager.old.
- Finally, restart the QuickBooks application and open the ‘Sync’ manager.
- After this, the sync manager will form a sync manager folder, and linking to that, you will have to select the ‘Sync Now’ tab.
Error 2. QuickBooks Sync Error 17_7300
You may get the error message when the QuickBooks company file doesn’t contain the downloaded data.
The following are a few simple steps to fix this error:
- In this solution, you need to make sure that the sync manager is not an out-dated version.
- Then, try to open the company files in the QuickBooks software.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘Edit’ option and select the preferences tab.
- Click ‘Integrated Applications’.
- Select the ‘Company Preference’ option.
This article has covered almost every information and instructions about QuickBooks Sync Manager. QuickBooks offers a tool called the QuickBooks install Diagnostic Tool. If you still get any problems or want any professional help and guidance, feel free to contact this number: 1-877-349-3776.
See More: how to update quickbooks desktop