- Understand why turnover is expensive
- Learn when to connect with employees
- Learn how to start the onboarding process before the start date
- Learn the activities of orientation
- Learn the activities of onboarding
- Learn how the process works for different levels of employees
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Statistics show that half of all hourly employees leave the job within four months of hire and half of all salaried employees leave their jobs within 18 months. This turnover is expensive. Much of this turnover can be prevented by a proper onboarding process. The Orientation, the process of making someone an employee, is no longer sufficient. When so much of a company's success is dependent on the intellectual property that employees produce it is critical to make sure that the employee is fitting in and succeeding. This is what a successful onboarding process accomplishes. Those companies that do not do this successfully suffer lower productivity, potential loss of customers, and of course the eventual loss of the employee and the resultant replacement costs.
- The cost of turnover
- The steps involved in onboarding
- Before the hire
- During the hire
- The first day
- The first week
- The ongoing process
- Special considerations for executives, nonexempt employees,and remote workers.
In this webinar, we will learn the reasons onboarding is important today. We will learn that the terms orientation and onboarding are not interchangeable. We will learn that orientation is in reality just one step in the onboarding process. We will learn that the onboarding process begins before the hire is made.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- HR Managers
- Office Managers
- Company Owners
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494