This is an online sleep workshop & Q & A session for parents of babies 3 - 6 months to learn how to optimise & maximise sleep for your baby and yourself.
In this 2 & half hour workshop & Q & A session I'll teach you:
- what biologically normal sleep for babies 6-12 months old REALLY looks like.
- Why sleep seems worse than ever between 7 - 10 months and what you can do about it.
- Why cry-it-out methods of sleep training may not work for your baby & what you can do instead.
- How Separation anxiety and other factors in your babies development can impact sleep & how to navigate through it.
- How to responsively optimise naps & nighttime sleep for your baby and yourself.
- Gentle, responsive & respectful methods, techniques and sleep strategies to improve and optimise sleep.
What this workshop session is not:
- A step by step guide or method for sleeping through the night.
- Is not sleep training ( not for your baby anyway!)
- a guarantee or promise of more sleep or a certain amount of hours of sleep by a certain age.
- a guarantee or promise for sleeping through the night by 12 months. ( however, implementing what i teach could lead to sleeping through IF your child is developmentally ready to do so.)
This workshop has been created and delivered to provide knowledge, education and information on biological normal sleep for babies aged 6-12 months, and how to gently optimise their sleep to create a healthy foundation for your infant's sleep.
Taught and delivered by qualified sleep specialist & early years educator Charmaine Walters
The workshop will be 2 hours with 30 mins after for questions and answers.
A download of the class content and strategies will be made available for all who attend after the workshop.