Funding London has joined forces with expert Becky Holland to provide a focused workshop on marketing strategy and pricing.
Pricing for scale – the lonely “P” in the marketing mix
• Why so many marketing plans don’t include price
• Why price is fundamental
• Possible strategies for price-setting
• The psychology of pricing
• How to test pricing models
• Pricing for scale
Questions to ask the community in advance:
• How do you currently price your products and solutions?
• Have you ever tested different pricing models? How did you test, and what did you discover?
• Is pricing a defined section in your marketing plan? Why / why not?
• Who makes pricing decisions within your organisation?
• How easy/difficult is it for you to review pricing? Why? What would make this easier / what would make the process more robust?
Managing Director, BH&P
Becky Holland has worked in business communications for more than 25 years. As business director for global advertising agency network TBWA\GGT, Becky spearheaded the NatWest, Marks & Spencer and Corel accounts. But as a mathematics graduate and lover of all things “new”, Becky’s first love is in working with complex, high growth businesses. Following a 5-year period working as head of marketing for a learning and development business, and as a coach for the government’s Business Growth Service, she set up BH&P in September 2014.
BH&P’s agency motto is “Business made Bold”, based on the concept that if you cannot change how somebody thinks, then you will never change how they behave. In marketing, the idea is everything, and the execution could be literally anything. As well as running integrated marketing and brand campaigns for such diverse organisations as The Crimestoppers Trust and Epicor, BH&P created the Business Finance Guide in 2016 on behalf of the British Business Bank. Through a recent partnership, BH&P is now one of just a handful of UK agencies that offers clients access to the world’s largest marketing tactic database.
As an experienced coach and business leader, Becky also offers coaching and consultancy services to entrepreneurs and senior teams at a number of start-ups and smaller businesses.
Location: WeWork, Room GA, 1 Fore Street Avenue, London, EC2Y 9DT