For Marketers, greater personalization means better results. However, the sustainability of always being relevant is a challenge given the current state of email marketing systems. Most marketers therefore pick and choose ‘moments’ to build and deploy personalized communications, rather than embedding personalization into their business-as-usual email strategy.
The challenge is that the effort, time & resource required to achieve Relevant all the time email marketing is simply too high to warrant the spend of it.
Find out how fellow marketers from leading brands are able to rebalance and send automated & personalized emails that achieve great results.
- Carrie-Anne, Email Campaign Manager, Holland & Barrett
- Duncan Cartledge, Senior Email Executive, Dice Recruitment
- Stasha Strazisar, Senior Email Marketing Manager, MatchesFashion.com
- Lucy Bramwell, CRM Planner, ASDA
- Jens Borgkvist, E-mail Marketing & Automation Specialist, Dustin.se
There will be 40 attendees from different brands in retail, travel, publishing and more. Presentations, case studies and discussions kick off from 3.30pm and run until around 6.00pm. After that you can join us in the bar for a few drinks and the opportunity to network.