The Food Fair is back in Barcelona.
This year, the Alimentaria food fair celebrates its 40th anniversary in Barcelona. In past editions there have been more than 140,000 professionals, 40,000 visitors, and 4,000 exhibitors that have helped attendees discover new and international food products from over 143 countries. Amongst the halls are gastronomic innovations, tasting experiences, and many many samples! This event is a must for all gourmets and food professionals.
The event halls cover over an acre dedicated to the world of cuisine, full of activities and tastings. There will also be specially organized live cooking shows, one in which 4 chefs will all prepare a classic dish with the objective to put their own innovative spin on it. There will also be seminars on food innovation where you can discover the trends and brands of today.
You have no excuse to miss this show. A real opportunity awaits professionals, and lovers of food will appreciate the unique and hard to find food products as well as the opportunity to taste practically everything from all corners of the world.
Between 25 and 28 April 2016, Alimentaria will once again become an international business centre for all food, drinks and culinary industry professionals. This is a date with innovation, the latest trends and international expansion no one in the industry will want to miss.
Alimentaria 2016 will continue to focus on maintaining and strengthening the main foundations of its growth: internationalisation, innovation, gastronomy and specialisation. Some of Alimentaria's shows and content are also being re-imagined in exciting new ways.
Alimentaria 2016 will double its efforts to attract buyers from all over the world, especially Asia, the United States and Latin America, as well as Europe. Firms from over 50 countries will be exhibiting at the show, making Alimentaria a leading international event.
When: 25 - 28 April 2016 - (Monday - Wednesday from 10AM - 7PM and Thursday from 10AM - 6PM)
Where: Fira de Barcelona Gran Via
Price: From € 25 - 90
ContactTel. +34 93 452 18 00 |
Director [email protected]
Mercedes FernándezExecutive Secretary [email protected]
Innovation and maximum internationalism
The leading operators in the international food and beverage chain and distribution, retail and Food Service purchase decision makers will visit Alimentaria in search of innovative and top quality food and beverages like the ones you produce and sell.
Over 140,000 trade visitors (30% of them international) will be attending in order to source new suppliers, discover unique products, make purchasing decisions and find out about new products and the latest trends.
Join the food and beverage industry's leading trend-setting brands and prepare to access or reinforce your presence in new markets. Alimentaria is more international and increase than ever looking towards Asia, the Middle East and America.
- Participate in one of the world's most important food and beverage shows and the top one of its kind in Spain.
- Enhance visibility in the sector before very qualified visitors with the power to make purchasing decisions.
- Increase your export opportunities in only four days. Participate in business meetings with international buyers and gain access to a schedule of talks with trade visitors from up to 60 countries.
- Make contact with new clients and promote loyalty among your regular customers.
- Present new products and acquire sector and media recognition as an innovative company.
- Benefit from continuous networking at the fair and increase your sphere of trade contacts.
- Make the most of the synergies with gastronomy and tourism in order to reach restaurant professionals. Extend the visibility of your product outside the stand in the show's culinary activities space.
- Take stock of the market in "The Alimentaria Hub", the major knowledge and trends space conceived for all players in the agri-food chain.
- Flexibility and personalised advice. Ask our commercial team about the formula for being an exhibitor that best suits your needs.
40 YEARS OF ALIMENTARIA
Alimentaria 2016 will celebrate its 40 birthday. The International Food and Drink Exhibition is gearing up for its most up-to-date edition – a streamlined trade fair concept looking to expand its exhibition range and strengthen its strategic position in gastronomy, hospitality and hotels and catering in order to represent a broad spectrum from the industry and to reflect new market trends and consumer habits.
The exhibition will round off four decades as a consolidated benchmark space for food industry. In its last edition, it brought together more than 140,000 visitors from around the world and 3,900 representative companies.
Alimentaria will celebrate its 40th birthday during the show presenting different actions.
Meanwhile we invite you to discover what opinion have some professional linked to Alimentaria about the last 40 years.