You’ve heard of Agile and your competitors are starting to implement Agile methodologies and are now getting product(s) to market faster and better than your organization. How did they do this and why did they do it?
In this agile project management training we will discuss the basic tenants of Agile and some of the more popular frame works involved in Agile transformation. The topics will include outlines of these frame works, how the organization’s change can improve productivity, ROI and team morale.
Agile helps teams respond to rapidly changing requirements and unpredictability through incremental, iterative work cadences. Agile methodologies are an often very successful alternative to waterfall, or traditional sequential development.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Being quick to market with your product and/or product changes is essential these days. If you want to gain or at least keep current market share, being Agile is how you accomplish this. Knowing something about what Agile is and what is entailed in being an Agile Organization is certainly a benefit prior to jumping in. Just because it is popular and gains benefit(s) you can’t just DO it.
- What is Agile and what do all the different frame works have in common
- We’ll discuss the Agile Manifesto and what it really means
- The Agile Declaration of Interdependence
- High level introduction to several Agile Methodologies and their major principles
- Lean/Kan Ban
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Dynamic Systems Development Method
- What is entailed in becoming Agile
- Selling it internally
- How to start the transition
- How gauge success
- The organizational politics involved making changes to Agile
- How is management effected
- High level understanding of Agile Principles
- How to sell Agile internally
- What steps might be involved in applying some of the principles within your organization and get started on an Agile migration.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Executives, Project Managers, Project Sponsors, Project Team members
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494