The largest and most aggressive debt collector is the IRS. The IRS have access to personal and business financial information for the purpose of imposing bank levies, wage garnishments, liens and involuntary property sales to satisfy uncollected income and payroll tax debt. So what rights do business owners and individuals have when faced with unpaid income and payroll tax debt? This seminar will address the same.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
You should attend this workshop if
- you have unpaid IRS debt
- you have tax liens which are effecting your credit worthiness
- your wages have been garnished by the IRS
- you want a clear understanding of taxpayer rights before the IRS
- Can I negotiate my federal income and payroll tax debt?
- How do I get an IRS lien removed?
- How can I get an IRS levy released?
- Will the IRS seize my business assets to satisfy tax debt?
- Can I file bankruptcy to shelter delinquent IRS debt?
Attendees will learn:
- How to prepare due diligence reports to petition lowest possible payment plan amount?
- What is required to secure lien removal?
- What are taxpayer defenses against levies and liens?
- How to negotiate an offer to eliminate a portion of tax debt?
- What are the due process rules which bind the IRS?
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Business owners with unpaid payroll debt and civil penalties assessed by the IRS
- Individuals who have unfiled tax returns and/or unpaid back taxes.
- Divorced individuals who have unpaid tax debt from former marriage
- Individuals thinking about filing bankruptcy protection against IRS debt.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494