Whether you are at work or home, we typically want to run from difficult conversations. Common behaviors include nervousness, hesitation, shaking and even crying as we bump up against those challenging thoughts about what to say, do, or how to act. But new research is showing us that difficult conversations themselves can not only be overcome, but that the emotions that accompany them can be shifted or even eradicated. This session will not only cite the new data around difficult conversations, but give you a road map to make them easier, relaxed, and perhaps even more desirable.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
You should attend if you have fear around difficult conversations, uncertainty about what to say or doubt your ability to manage and move them in the direction you would like them to go.
Topics covered include:
- Why we run from the conversations we need to have most
- What the new data is showing us about ourselves
- How we can use our bodies to influence our emotions and calm ourselves before we interact
- What we should absolutely say or not say in a difficult conversation to move it forward
- How to create the confidence you need to have at the right time in the right mood
- Using the tool of request to get more of what you want
- How to create clear intentionality to have a better outcome
- Finding the language that works
The objective of the session is to make difficult interactions easier. Participants will learn how to calm themselves before and interaction, reduce defensiveness in the other person, create more ease in moving the conversation forward, and ultimately have a more desirable outcome for themselves and the relationship.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone who has to have challenging conversations (for them) including feedback, performance, conduct, and behavioral in nature interactions
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494