In the pivot tables section, you'll learn how to create a basic pivot table, display numbers as a percentage (no formulas, arithmetic or programming required!), make the pivot table eye-catchingly appealing to read and then group the data (by month or numeric range).
In the visual communication (charts/graphs) section, you'll learn how to enhance and customize a standard chart ("from drab to fab") as well as how to create infographic-style charts using nothing but Excel.
With Excel's Power View addin (2013 and 2016 only) you'll learn how to create visual reports containing interactive charts, graphs, maps, and other visuals that bring your data to life.
The final part of the training will focus on Excel's Power Map tool (2013 and 2016 only) which lets you plot geographic (country, region, state etc) data on an interactive 3-D globe or custom map.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
In this training session, you'll learn not only how to turn raw data into meaningful information but also how to present that data in a visually attractive way. This training will provide you with a solid foundation that you can use to build your own reports.
Session highlights include…
- Charts: Style and design tips and tricks to tell your story / convince your audience
- Charts: Creating powerful infographics using built-in Excel functionality
- Pivot tables: Fundamentals
- Pivot tables: Percentages in 5 clicks without formulas
- Pivot tables: Fonts, number formatting and layout options
- Pivot tables: Grouping data based on month or numeric range
- Power View: Create a visually stunning interactive report (2013 & 2016 only)
- PowerMap: An Excel addin that lets you display and analyse geographic data as a visual map (2013 & 2016 only)
Learn how to use four key features of Excel that will transform your report-creation abilities.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This training is categorised as intermediate-to-advanced. It is aimed at existing users of Excel who need to learn how to create visually impactful Excel reports.
The training will be delivered using Excel 2016 for Windows although for users of earlier versions, some of the functionality is available in Excel 2010 and much of the functionality is available in Excel 2013.
IMPORTANT: PowerMap and Power View are not available in Excel 2010. Not all versions of Excel 2013/2016 include Power Map and Power View. If in doubt whether this training is relevant for your version of Excel, please check with your IT department.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494