If you are a supervisor, manager, HR professional or business owner, you – and the interests of your organization and its employees – will be well-served by developing a solid knowledge base with regards to key Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) compliance considerations.
You’re off to a great start if you know – and follow – your company’s EEO & harassment prevention policies (assuming they are sound and current), but that is just the ‘basics’ of what you really need to know. You’ll be best prepared to meet the risk management needs of your company and employees if you explore this complicated area of compliance at a higher level.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This session focuses on what supervisory and HR professionals (at all levels!) need to know about EEO regulations and requirements, including protected characteristics, workplace harassment, retaliation and more.
If you have supervisory or HR responsibilities, you need to be aware of the risks, implications and complications of EEO compliance, and that’s exactly what you’ll begin to develop as a result of attending this informative webinar.
- Clarification of the scope and meaning of equal employment opportunity (EEO)
- Brief overview of EEO laws and regulations related to hiring and employment
- Key EEO terminology and concepts defined
- Overview of ‘protected characteristics’ as defined under federal law
- Clarification and examples to illustrate the meaning of workplace harassment and discrimination
- Recent statistics regarding EEO allegations and outcomes
- Best practices for preventing EEO compliance concerns
- Key tips for handling EEO complaints internally
Develop a solid concept about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) compliance considerations and harassment prevention policies and learn to apply them in practical situations to avoid risks and liabilities for your organization.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Team Leaders
- Human resource management professionals
- Risk management professionals
- Business owners
Others who have supervisory or risk management responsibilities
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494