- Learn the different skills of mentor, coach, and manager.
- Learn the role of a mentor, coach and manager in team engagement and employee loyalty.
- Successful career management by employees means accountability and getting formal and informal feedback.
- Talented human capital will be the prime ingredient of business success in the future.
- Organizational culture values mentorship and coaching and includes constructive and timely feedback.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Managing employees and motivating them to achieve their best require a variety of skills. Understanding the difference in the roles of a mentor, a coach and a manager will help managing employees better. Learning how to effectively use different skill sets to engage employees is key to being a manager.
Managing your career using a mentor, coach and a good manager will provide you the feedback you need.
- Learn the different skills of mentor, coach, and manager
- Learn the role of a mentor, coach and manager in team engagement and employee loyalty
- Successful career management by employees means accountability and getting formal and informal feedback
- Learn how to use all three skills and what to expect from each different role in providing career enhancement
- Learn the role of feedback from the three different types that can enhance your career
Learn the differences in the roles of a mentor, a coach and a manager and how they help in better employee engagement and management.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Leaders, managers, individual contributors, high potentials, baby boomers, etc.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494