Phase 2 of the new CMS requirements were to be in place by Nov. 28, 2017. We will look at most Phase 2 requirements in detail. Let this be a moment for your team to solidly know what is required and together assess your home’s compliance. Proven culture change practices that are now part of the Phase 2 requirements and those that contribute to compliance will be highlighted.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This investment in time and thinking will assist you to solidly know what regulations pertain to your work. You will not be dependent upon others to tell you what they are, plus sometimes the people you ask about regulatory requirements don’t really know. You will feel stronger in your daily work especially when surveyors show up.
Phase 2 regulations highlighted:
- Reporting of crimes
- Communications with other health care entities
- Baseline care plan
- Staff competencies and skills
- Behavioural health services
- Pharmacist review of medical record
- Psychotropic drugs
- Denture/dental policies
- Facility Assessment
- Antibiotic stewardship
- Smoking policies
- Participants will be able to list many of the CMS Phase 2 requirements.
- Participants will be able to describe culture change best practices now at the level of federal regulation.
- Participants will be able to describe culture change best practices to meet increased regulations regarding resident choice.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone working in a nursing home.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494