In this 2 hours online workshop, I will show you what you need to know to help your 18-month old- 4year old sleep soundly & peacefully at night, every night.
Contrary to popular thought, many toddlers still struggle with sleep overnight and with naps too.
Solving toddlers sleep struggles needn't involve tears or scary sleep training.
When parents know and understand the things that can make sleep a challenge for their toddlers. Solving toddler sleep struggles can be easy and tear & stress-free!!
Join me for 2 hours on the 22nd online, I can help you quickly identify the challenges your toddler may face and solve sleep issues quickly!!
In this class you will learn:
* What normal sleep looks like for a 1-year-old, toddler or preschooler. ( You'll be shocked by how many toddlers struggle with sleep)
* What makes sleep challenging for your little one - four-year-olds and beyond.
*A super simple way to overcome bedtime resistance and create a bedtime that will calm, soothe and relax your toddler! They will actually look forward to bedtimes!!!
* Ways to handle nap refusal & help your toddler rest during the day without disturbing night sleep.
* How to help your toddler understand and manage their big feelings and emotions and relax ready to rest or sleep.
* All techniques methods and strategies taught in class are gentle,evidence-based, respectful of age and stage of development but most importantly they work!!!
* Taught by a mum, VIP Night Nanny & sleep coach with over 20 years experience supporting parents overnight with gentle sleep techniques that work well.
This class will be taught online, all registrants will have access to the recording post-workshop. If you can't attend live or have to leave to settle your little one during the workshop, you cant watch back the recording at a later time.
Resources, cheat sheets and the slides from the workshop will be sent to all attendees as well.
Sign up early to benefit from an early bird price discount on the workshop fee!!
Hurry and sign up, your toddler will be sleeping happily overnight sooner rather than later!!