The full FDA FSMA compliance date for all impacted shippers, carriers and receivers of human and animal foods is April 6, 2018. All training, food safety transportation plans and system improvements must be completed by that date.
Retailers and restaurant operations must assure that carriers have a plan in place and are implementing according to that plan. This planning training is recommended for food carriers impacted by the rules.
Over 64,000 U.S. companies are impacted by the requirements established by the 2011 passage of this FSMA rule. The last major set of rules requiring full compliance for large and small companies was published in April 2016. These rules established April 2018 as the final date for full legal compliance for all carriers by road or rail. To date, thousands of U.S. carriers have not yet established plans or provided training for loaders, un-loaders, drivers and all personnel involved in food transportation.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Hundreds of shippers and carriers are confused by the FDA FSMA food transportation requirements.
Receivers such as retail and restaurant operations are required to assure that the carrier supply chain is in compliance with the new FDA FSMA Sanitary Transportation Rules.
Now is the carrier’s chance to put a team together and learn what to do to develop a plan that complies with the FDA and customer requirements. After this webinar, teams will be able to immediately begin evaluating or writing the food safety, recall and food defence plans for the carrier company.
In addition to mandated training, the rules require company plans to develop substantial improvement to procedures and processes involving sanitation and temperature controls designed to prevent adulteration of human and animal foods during transportation processes. Substantial written agreements between shippers and carriers must also be established and new documentation systems must be in place to provide evidence of rule compliance.
The shortage of support infrastructure involving container and trailer sanitation and the lack of specification by shippers and carriers regarding adequate sanitation procedures are causing many companies to ignore rule compliance.
- Understand the Rules
- Think and Plan Preventively
- Build a Team and Define and Describe the carrier Company
- Adopt Standards
- Analyze Transportation Food Safety Issues
- Perform a GAP Analysis
- Develop the Carrier Company Process Flow Chart
- Build the Plan
- Establish and Manage a Food Transportation Temp Monitoring System
- Define the Complete Documentation System
- Define Your Recall Plan
- Build a Food Defence Plan
This webinar will help you understand and be able to use:
Basic Rule Requirements
Process Flowcharts and Company Lay-outs
Transportation Food Safety Standards
- Temperature Monitoring and Traceability
Practical Documentation Solutions
Facility and Transportation Food Defense
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Food Retail and Restaurant Operations
- Food Transportation Managers
- Shippers, carriers and receivers of perishable foods
- CEOs, VP and Director Level Personnel in food companies impacted by FSMA
- Food Safety and Quality Team Members
- Quality System Personnel
- Operations and compliance personnel
- Documentation, data, management analysis and recall team members
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494